Zachary is a solicitor with Criminal Higher Rights of Audience accreditation. He is a criminal litigator, police station representative, and court advocate.
He was trained at a leading high street law firm and has worked on major fraud cases, serious offences (firearms, drug trafficking, GBH), and protest matters (XR, Stansted 15, DSEI).
He also has experience dealing with employment law, professional regulatory, dispute resolution/civil litigation, TfL private hire driving, and actions against the police matters.
- Kaplan, Criminal Higher Rights of Audience (2020)
- Qualified Solicitor (2020)
- Cardiff University, Police Station Accreditation (2019)
- UCL, Public Law Master of Laws, LLM (2018) – Merit
- Nottingham Trent, Law and Professional Practice, LLB & LPC (2016) – 1st Class
He is a co-founder of Legal Sector Workers United (trade union branch for legal workers). He is a committee member of Black Protest Legal Support, an organisation that works to provide legal support to protesters who are being persecuted by the state.