Criminal Defence Solicitor
Zachary is a solicitor with Criminal Higher Rights of Audience accreditation. He is a criminal litigator, police station representative, and court advocate in training.
He was trained at a leading high street law firm and has worked on major fraud cases, serious offences (firearms, drugs etc.), and protest matters (XR, Stansted 15, DSEI).
He also has experience dealing with housing, employment, and actions against the police matters.
- Kaplan, Criminal Higher Rights of Audience (2020)
- Qualified Solicitor (2020)
- Cardiff University, Police Station Accreditation (2019)
- UCL, Public Law Master of Laws, LLM (2018) – Merit
- Nottingham Trent, Law and Professional Practice, LLB & LPC (2016) – 1st Class
He is a co-founder of Materialist Lawyers’ Group and Legal Sector Workers United (trade union branch for legal workers).
He is a basketball player and keen horticulturalist.