Expert criminal defence lawyers,
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
0207 226 8238 (t)
0207 226 6616 (f)
07793 557 423 | Mark French (criminal defence 24 hours)
07914 693 579 | Jo Chart
07980 907 212 | Pip Evans
Our areas of expertise include but are not limited to:
- Cyber Crime Fraud
- Confiscation and POCA
- Money Laundering
- Bribery, Serious Violence
- Football banning Orders
- Appeals against Conviction and Sentence
- Firearms Law
- Drug Related Offences
- Murder & Manslaughter
- Burglary, Robbery
- Theft & Handling Stolen Goods
- Offences under the Sexual Offences Act 2003
- Driving Offences
- Domestic Violence
- Public Order Offences
- Prohibited Weapons
- Breach Of Court Order
- Breach of Court Order Non Molestation
- Breach of Bail
- Suspended Sentence and Community Orders
Whenever you are interviewed under caution you should have legal representation – even if you believe you are innocent; in fact all the more so. The interview is conducted for the benefit of the investigator not the suspect. That interview may take place when the suspect is under arrest or while the suspect attends the interview voluntarily. It is a common misconception that if a suspect is not arrested, being accompanied by a lawyer is less important.
Contact Montague Solicitors and we will send an experienced representative to advise you of your rights and how to respond when questioned. The same applies if the interview under caution is being conducted by any other regulatory authority such as a local authority.
- You have the right to remain silent. You should speak to your representative before saying anything.
- Anyone who has been arrested or is going to be interviewed under caution is entitled to free legal aid representation.
- Any decisions you make, like choosing whether to answer questions or to exercise your right to remain silent, will impact upon your case.
- It is highly recommended that you consult a solicitor at this crucial early stage to ensure that you are well supported.
Mark French on 07793 557 423,
Jo Chart on 07914 693579,
Pip Evans on 07980 907212